Name:
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

The Wholefood Farmacy makes eating healthy easy, convenient and affordable. We offer pure, nutrient-dense, ready-to-eat, whole food meals, snacks, soups, smoothie mixes and treats for the children. All of our foods are vegetarian, most are raw and vegan as well. We also offer many gluten-free and nut-free whole food choices for those with food sensitivities - see our FAQ section of the Whole Food Farmacy Website for more information.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

E-Reply from Senator Kit Bond

 

 

December 21, 2010

 

 

 

 

Mr. Joseph Ranseth

1600 Caniff Circle

Apt 2

 

Columbia, Missouri 65201

 

 

Dear Mr. Ranseth:

 

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns with me.

 

As you know, after serving the state of Missouri for 24 years in the United States Senate I will be retiring at the end of this year and my Senate office will be closing. The people of the State of Missouri elected Roy Blunt to replace me. To ensure your concern receives consideration I recommend you contact your Missouri delegation representatives in Washington who will continue to be in office next year.

 

Through forty years in public life I have met many wonderful people, including veterans, small business owners, farmers, and families concerned about jobs, health care and education. My best ideas always came from fellow Missourians. You are the reason I ran for public office and the reason I found it so rewarding.

 

It has been an honor serving you as your Senator from Missouri.

 

 

Sincerely,

 

 

 

Christopher S. Bond

United States Senator

 

CSB:jb

 

 


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home