Name:
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

The Wholefood Farmacy makes eating healthy easy, convenient and affordable. We offer pure, nutrient-dense, ready-to-eat, whole food meals, snacks, soups, smoothie mixes and treats for the children. All of our foods are vegetarian, most are raw and vegan as well. We also offer many gluten-free and nut-free whole food choices for those with food sensitivities - see our FAQ section of the Whole Food Farmacy Website for more information.

Monday, May 08, 2006

I AM NOT A TECHIE!

 

I am many things, but a successful techie is not one of them.  So when General Stubblebine was writing his uplifting message yesterday on the Ottawa Beachhead and asked me for the link you can put on your web site and ask others in your circle of influence (COI) to use, too, I modified the link to our site.  I had found that if I did not, it just turned into an active link when the email went out.  

 

Unfortunately, my modification did not work and our webmaster wrote (in some pain, I suspect) that he had created a link that I should use to refer people to where they could find what they needed to link to www.HealthFreedomUSA.org since the link I had provided was, and I quote, "A little funky".  That is our webmasters gentle term for something much, much more colorful. 

 

So, to avoid the funky thing I inadvertently
sent to you, here is the link you need to get to a link that lets you link to www.HealthFreedomUSA.org

 

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/resources/links.shtml#linktous

 

If you would like us to link to yours, let us know by writing to me at rima.laibow@healthfreedomusa.org. 

 

Thanks for your patience.  

Yours in health, embarassment and freedom,

 Rima E. Laibow, MD

Medical Director

Natural Solutions Foundation

www.HealthFreedomUSA.org  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home