Name:
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

The Wholefood Farmacy makes eating healthy easy, convenient and affordable. We offer pure, nutrient-dense, ready-to-eat, whole food meals, snacks, soups, smoothie mixes and treats for the children. All of our foods are vegetarian, most are raw and vegan as well. We also offer many gluten-free and nut-free whole food choices for those with food sensitivities - see our FAQ section of the Whole Food Farmacy Website for more information.

Friday, September 23, 2011

4 Foods to NEVER Eat if You Want to Lose Weight

Health Freedom Alert

September 23, 2011

"You know 'you are what you eat' so eat with awareness!"-- Dr. Rima

Dear Natural Solutions Foundation Supporter,

Our efforts are supported by our Business Sponsors, such as Get Healthy & Fit. As an advocate of health and food freedom, you receive emails from the Natural Solutions Foundation alerting you to issues, products and services which we believes may be of interest. Your personal data will NEVER be sold, shared, rented or distributed. You are receiving this email through NSF's own Action eAlert system, so your data is safe with us. We promise!


 

4 Foods to NEVER Eat
If You Want to Lose Weight...



Click Here to Watch The FREE Video Now


Looking for a way to shed those excess pounds once and for all?

Are you tired of all the crazy diets and hype? Want something that really works?

Then you're going to love this FREE video... It's going to show you a proven method for finally burning off that stubborn body fat and how you can do it quickly and safely...


Here's just some of what you're going to discover:


Why calorie counting will never work for long-term weight loss and how restricting calories is probably the worst thing you can do to lose weight.

Why carbs are not your enemy and how to enjoy a healthy fat burning nutrition program that includes all the carbs you need.

Which "so called" health foods are actually making your body store tons of stubborn, ugly body fat.

Why you must, must, must eat lots of food in order to finally shed the pounds and why many people have been falsely led to believe the complete opposite.

Click Here to Watch The FREE Video Now




But Does This Approach Really Work?
Take a look at these real success stories and you be the judge:


"From a size 14 to an 8!"

"I just wanted to say thank you! Your program has worked great for me. I am one of those people that has struggled with my weight all of my life. At my fattest (I think around sophomore year of college), I weighed in close to 200 pounds (I am only 5' 4''). I have tried losing weight several times, but nothing seemed to work for very long. I've especially had problems dieting...whenever I cut calories, I get tired and cranky, and even if I lose any weight, it just comes right back. I've tried a variety of pills and shakes (none of them worked) and those stupid lean cuisine things always leave me hungry. I decided I really needed to do something about my weight (which at the time was about 190). I spent a lot of time searching online for something that I thought would work, and finally was lucky enough to happen upon your website. I have lost nearly 40 pounds and gone from a size 14 pants to a size 8. I still would like to drop one more pant size, but I think I'm doing pretty well so far!"

- Dani Solano


"I Lost 5 Pounds in the First Two Weeks!"

"I started on your program and lost 3.3 Ibs in the first week and a total of 5.5 Ibs within two weeks. I was totally on cloud nine because I had never lost so much weight in two weeks in my life. What amazed me most was that my total body fat reading showed a whopping reduction of 33 to 15 and at the same time my muscle mass has increased. I thought it would be very difficult for a 54-year old to lose weight but I can strongly vouch that this program has shattered all the myths and erroneous information about healthy body fat loss and revitalization of one's energy. I feel young again and it's like getting a second wind in life. Now aging becomes an enjoyable and graceful process for me."

- Yew Fook Keong

 

Click Here to Watch The FREE Video Now

 


The Natural Solutions Foundation does not necessarily endorse every product and piece of informationthat that appears in these dedicated emails, but we seek to counter the FDA and FTC's attempts to censor health information by bringing as much information to you as we find reasonably credible. We have a great deal more faith in you than the FDA does. In this way, we assert all of our Expressive Association rights with regard to information about health and food.

Click here to unsubscribe from the Health Freedom Action eAlerts:
http://www.demaction.org/dia/organizations/healthfreedomusa/unsubscribe.jsp

Click here to manage your subscription:
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/profile/login.jsp?redirect=%2Fo%2F568%2Fprofile%2Findex.jsp

We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

dr.laibow@gmail.com
Natural Solutions Foundation
58 Plotts Road Newton, NJ. 07860

empowered by Salsa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home